Next Steps To Being Powered By Change
Powered By Change can unlock extraordinary value in personal and professional performance. For business coaches, PBC can supercharge coaching success and unlock significant earning potential. Using PBC requires you to complete the accreditation process which takes a maximum of 8 weeks. If you’d like to discuss this journey with one of the team or would like us to connect you with an existing PBC coach, click here to get in touch. Alternatively, you can start your accreditation process by clicking below:
Unlock Your Earning Potential
To find out how you can unlock serious earning potential using PBC, watch the short video and crunch some numbers using the coaches calculator.
The amount you make is unlimited and entirely up to you. This enables any PBC coach to truly establish an excellent career, armed with the most cutting-edge methodologies in business.
Find out how you can future proof & supercharge your coaching business by contacting us today. We can send you more information and discuss your options with you.
In this video you will see inside the PBC platform and learn how this powerful system works.
PBC is agnostic to whatever existing tools you may be using, you can add PBC as a premium service, or alternatively, use PBC as a stand-alone solution.
After you have completed the training, you will have access to a range of resources you can use to bring in clients and grow your coaching business.
Your clients can watch a similar version here, that shows them the interface from their perspective.
About The Methodology
The methodology found within Powered By Change is known as The Windmill Theory (despite it being a practice rather than just a theory)! The starting point is from an ancient Chinese proverb: “when the winds of change are blowing, some build walls and others build windmills”.
If we consider the winds of change as the only constant, the most opportune structure of an organisation is as a windmill, so it can be Powered By Change. This platform is an entire set of tools for how to create your own windmill, in the face of accelerating change.
The PBC Coaches Journey
At any stage you can start your PBC training and get accredited.
The coaches licence costs £500/month and most coaches complete their training in the first month (and within the maximum period of 6 weeks). Then, it’s time to bring in clients! Remember, you can easily pause your coaching membership for up to six months after you’ve finished the training. Details of how to do that are in the guidelines once you’ve started your training.
The focus is very much on purpose alignment to personal and professional values, emanating through the people inside and outside an organisation, resonating via the products and services offered and manifesting in rapid, porous and responsive process design. It’s the next level of performance platforms and can revolutionise any coach’s armoury.
Throughout your journey, if you’d like any further details at any time, or just to check in with the PBC team, we’re here for you – just email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 9 main differences between PBC and other coaching and business acceleration platforms are:
1. PBC has a unique methodology, built for 2021 and onwards, which merges cutting-edge mindset systems with human authenticity and the alignment with purpose, rather than regular run-of-the-mill business spreadsheets.
2. PBC is agnostic. It is complementary to other programs or can be used as a stand-alone platform. Coaches can use it in addition to their current tools.
3. PBC is individualised rather than generic. Every person experiencing the platform has a tailored interaction, rather than a one-size-fits-all.
4. PBC is a perpetual operation rather than a one-off activity. The days of one-off change management are over, now it’s all about the management of perpetual change.
5. PBC is proven to work in some of the largest companies on earth. The foreword to the book that PBC is based upon is written by the CEO of IKEA who is a PBC fan. Other companies such as LEGO, Heineken, Unilever, P&G, Google, Microsoft and many more, have called upon these methodologies for their acceleration.
6. PBC coaches have an ability to earn significant ongoing revenue from the platform, unlike other business coaching platforms. It’s important to us that we give back to coaches who participate in the PBC community.
7. PBC allows a coach to pause their membership for up to six months without having to delete it. This is because we understand that sometimes circumstances arise in which assistance is needed. This is available once the PBC coaches training is completed. For a subscription model, this is a unique and rare benefit provided to members.
8. PBC enables collaboration in real-time between coaches and clients through the PBC Assessment.
9. PBC enables coaches to visualise the performance of all clients in one consolidated dashboard.
If you have always wanted to be a business coach, or you are already established with a client base, PBC can accelerate your career exponentially.